Welcome to the very first episode of Start with Who!
David is the CHRO at Alteryx and worked at notable companies like Salesforce, Accenture, Booz Allen, and more. Jill is the SVP of Talent of Alteryx and is ALSO equally laudable, but with previously experience at Workday and Salesforce. They are talented and delightful to chat with.
In short—they've helped run talent acquisition at some of the most impressive companies on earth, and we get to pick their brains.In this episode, we'll discuss:
- The importance of humanity in running a great interview process, and the time David gave a candidate a do-over.
- How to train and coach hiring managers to be active partners in hiringHow make your candidate experience feel like the Apple Store.
- Which metrics matter most in measuring the health of your interview process
- For the candidates out there—Jill's tips for ace-ing a hiring process.
- And more...don't forget the speed round at the end!
Thanks for listening to Start with Who: The Interview Intelligence Podcast! This podcast is presented by Luma—where we're on a mission to make hiring and interviewing more efficient and equitable. Come check out what we're building, or connect with Grace and Ben on LinkedIn! See you next time!